jeudi, octobre 30, 2008

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL: LE DÉBUT
THE BEGINNING

Pour les 400 ans de la Ville de Québec, le Cirque du Soleil a préparé un spectacle spécial auquel j’ai eu le plaisir d’assister le 18 octobre dernier. Au cours des prochains jours je vous présenterai quelques photos prises pendant ce magnifique spectacle.

For the 400th Anniversary of Quebec City, the “Cirque du Soleil” has presented a special show. I had the pleasure to see it on the 18th of October. For the next few days, I’m going to show you a few images I have taken at this magnificent show.







6 commentaires:

jkirlin a dit…

Was it in a big tent at the Galleries de Capitale???

merlinprincesse a dit…

Nope! I know how you like the Galeries, Jeff, but it was at the "Colisée de Québec" where there are the hockey games.... It's a lot bigger and since it was free (yup) more people could see the shows... :)

Bimbimbie a dit…

Looks like you were being sung to in the last photo *!*

Caroline a dit…

Looks like lots of fun and dramatic too.

merlinprincesse a dit…

I was just a tiny point in the crowd for him..hehhehe. BUT I have a very good zoom!!! :) (Wish he would have sung for moi... ;o) He's kinda cute... )

It was fun indeed, Caroline! But I almost made an heart attack once... Those acrobats are really spectacular.... You'll see... :)

Anonyme a dit…

Ceci est un test