mardi, mai 12, 2009

PROMENADE CHAMPLAIN
DEUXIÈME PARTIE
SECOND PART

Quai des brumes... Une référence au film français? De temps en temps, un fin brouillard sort du sol... C'est très agréable! Bon pour la peau! :))))

Wharf of Mists.... A reference to the French movie, "Quai des Brumes" (Port of Shadows)...? From time to time, fog comes from the ground... It's beautiful and good for the skin! :))))






Il y a aussi cette belle fontaine. Impossible de ne pas s'y amuser!

And there is also this nice fountain. Hard not to play in it!




5 commentaires:

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Dans le cas d'une visite, if faut passer chez le coiffeur après, et non avant! LOL!

Belles photos :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Sauf si on adore les frizous! :)

Aravis a dit…

That looks wonderful! I want to go there and play now. :0)

kj a dit…

who is this doll, mp?

merlinprincesse a dit…

It was soooo relaxing, Aravis! The best moments of my vacation, last year! I will go there more often this Summer... :)

She's my niece, KJ! :) My sister lives one block from me so I see both of them very often. Geneviève is my goddaughter too... :)