samedi, novembre 26, 2005

MOI AUX BALÉARES. ME IN THE BALEARES ISLANDS.


Le bunji aux Baléares, ça c'était vraiment cooooool!
Bungeeee jumping in the Baleares Island was cooooool!

6 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

Hahahaaaa, finally you are the right way up!

Captain Eudoxia a dit…

that is hilarious!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Girls I also bungeeee every day from my third floor apartment.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
And Anonymous, sorry but I forgot to talk about my marvelous adventures in Brisbane's suburbs!

Anonyme a dit…

C'est celle-là ma préférée, torrrrdante!
Ouais, le Bunji, ça fait tellement de bien, tiens, j'm'en va m'far sôter d'mon 2iaime zétage moué, vin gieux d'vin gieux. Ça am mer met les zasprits, ouais!

Catnapping a dit…

rofl. i was already chuckling as i scrolled down the page of photos...but this positively cracked me uup!

roflmao

josep-manel a dit…

When I was youn, I was hipye in Menorca... it was marvellous!!
I don't saw yor photo from ypu in Barcelona... What the mather !!!!
Best regards
jm