dimanche, octobre 14, 2007

BLOG ACTION DAY
15 OCTOBRE 2007
OCTOBER 15TH 2007

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day

Revoici un petit film que j'avais fait il y a quelques temps.... Aujourd'hui, je le reposte pour le "Blog Action Day". Sauvons notre environnement.
Here is one of my Little Movie I had already posted some time ago. It's especially for the environment, for the "Blog Action Day".


JUNGLE
envoyé par Merlinprincesse

10 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

I LOVE your movie MerlinPrincesse, even if if does make me cry ... again!

Great post!
UNITE!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Yes! Unite!!! Cry? Must be the sad music... :(

Melissa a dit…

C'est tres magnifique, MerlinPrincesse! Unite!! What beautiful imagery and music ... I loved it.

Anonymous a dit…

It is highly emotional movie MerlinPrincesse! You don't have to unite with my crying ... *sniff*

captain modroom9 a dit…

Well put together and the message isconveyed clearly!

Ces Adorio a dit…

Beautiful MP but truly sad. Very sad indeed.

nanuk a dit…

I really enjoyed that. Do some more please!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thank you very much, Melissa! :)

Anon, I'm an empath so I always UNITE with sad people....*sniff*...

Hello, Modroom... What's happening to your Avatar... :)

CES.... It was made for an IlloFriday theme...jungle. I'm afraid that our jungles are slowly disapearing.... And THAT makes me really really sad.... But there is still hope for Humanity... :)

Nanuk, if only I had more time... *sigh*...

Madcap Baroness with Teacup a dit…

Oh crap! I was going to do this and forgot. blah

Lovely!

merlinprincesse a dit…

You were too busy with your Etsy! One can't do everything....