lundi, septembre 03, 2007

TRÈS TARD
LATE AT NIGHT




Revenues très tard à l'hôtel, nous avons pris un souper de tapas. Je n'ai pu m'empêcher de photographier ces bouteilles, dans le fond du restaurant... Ça avait été une longue journée et le lendemain serait très occupé aussi... :)
Coming late at the hotel, we had a tapas Dinner. I took this pic of bottles in the restaurant. This had been a long day and tomorrow would be a big one too. :)

7 commentaires:

Ces Adorio a dit…

Wow, I like this display. Very neat.

Tara LaMar a dit…

How neat and tidy they are. I'm jealous.

merlinprincesse a dit…

This was really cool! I wonder if those bottles were only for decoration...Hhhehe.... Are you jealous of my fantastic photographic skills, Ophelia? :)

Tara LaMar a dit…

YES!! That, too!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Good! :)

Anonymous a dit…

I've missed SO MUCH when away! Love this photograph!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thank you, Anon! :) This is a pic I like very much! :)