vendredi, juin 13, 2008

OIZO POUR SKYWATCH FRIDAY
BIRDIE FOR SKYWATCH FRIDAY


N'est-ce pas merveilleux d'être en été! J'étais 2 étages plus bas.... Deux heures plus tard, nous avions un des pires orages jamais vu! :)
Isn't that beautiful to be in Summer! This birdie was 2 floors over moi!... Two hours later, we had the worst thunderstorm I had ever seen! :)

24 commentaires:

Old Wom Tigley a dit…

You and you beautiful lttle Sparrow are very welcome to Sky Watch... I hope the sun shines bright for you this weekend...

Thank you for joining in this week and helping to make it special

Tom

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks a lot, Tom! I already have some friends in there! :))))

Ida a dit…

Great shot!
Neat! :)

Abraham Lincoln a dit…

A very nice photograph of the small sparrow and the sky behind him.

Sandpiper a dit…

Aw, how cute! Looks pretty against the blue sky. Nice picture.

Dave Coulter a dit…

That's a nice shot there! :)

John a dit…

Lovely shot!

Kimmie a dit…

Oh My...what a lovely sparrow against such a deep blue sky. Very pretty photo!

Blessings,
Kimmie

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thank you all for visiting! :))))

Teresa a dit…

I love this picture!

Anonymous a dit…

Welcome to Skywatch Friday! Nice to meet you :) *tweet*

esnorway a dit…

nice shot

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thank you Teresa and Esnorway!

Tweetweet, Anon! :) Hhehehe...Nice to meet you too. Nice Coco Chanel...oups.... Wrong dress...hehehe!

Island Rambles Blog a dit…

You have a good lens to get that birdie...Happy Sky Watch Friday......lovely blue colors in your sky....we also have rain and more rain....come and see my bride in the sky..if you already visited my blog, then thanks...cheers!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

It's a Canon S2.... Now they make the S5....mmmm... Should I buy it...NOpe...YES....NOPE!!!!

Pat - An Arkansas Stamper a dit…

Very nice shot of the small bird against such an enormous sky. I completely understand about having torrential rain just a couple of hours after such a sky. Weather!!!

Lilli & Nevada a dit…

very nice shot of the bird in the clear blue sky

Old Wom Tigley a dit…

I came back to check how your Sky Watch was going.. I'm pleased to see others here from Sky Watch.. I only just realised you name... 'Merlin Princesse' Any frind of King Authur is very welcome here... tell you you know 'Sir Wom of Tigley'...

I have the S5... and before that the S2. I was well impressed with the S2... but for the money I really enjoy using the S5... All the pictures on my blog are now taken with the S5.. I have not yet got to grips with all the settings but what I have are great. I was lucky to get mine for under £180, by going on Canon.com and checking out any offers... I got mine so cheep because the 'box' was ripped.. ha!..

All the best
Tom

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Lilli and Pat!!! :) Now, it's really cold in Quebec City.... About 18°C....hehhe!

Hello again, Sir Tom! Sir WOM I mean! :) For now, I keep the S2.... I'm thinking of a digital-reflex too.... But I need a new washer and a dyer.... blah! :(

Caroline a dit…

Lovely blue sky and sparrow.

I look forward to seeing the photo you take with your new washer and dyer!

Kathiesbirds a dit…

A little house sparrow in a big blue sky! Welcome to skywatch! Tres bien!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hheheh, Caroline! I meant DRYER!!! Well.... Those are very special cameras that can take pic and wash your clothes at the same time.... Especially for women.... :)))))))

Merci a lot, Kathie! Those sparrows are really cute! :)

Ces a dit…

That's a bummer
when you are enjoying summer
when down comes unexpected shower.

Ooh, I just rhymed!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hehheeh! You are a poet, CES! I guess there wil be many bummers up here this week. Rain all week, they say! Blah! :(