mardi, juillet 29, 2008

MONTRÉAL-QUÉBEC

Après 5 heures d'avion, nous avons encore 3 heures de bus à faire, puisque nous avons atterri à Montréal...
After a 5 hours flight, we still have a 3 hours ride by bus from Montréal to Quebec City...


Mei attrape son bagage!
Mei catches her luggage!


Des Montréalais typiques?
Some typical people from Montreal?


Sudoku dans l'autobus.
Sudoku in the bus.


Moi..... Je suis un tantinet angoissée par mon retour à Québec. Finalement, je devrais arrêter de travailler pendant 6 semaines. Mon retour à l'ouvrage sera pénible, puisque je travaille debout. Et ma jambe ne s'est jamais complètement remise de cet accident...
Me... I'm a bit stressed by my return back to Quebec City. Finally, I will have to stop working for 6 weeks. Going back to work will be painful, since I can't sit when I work. And my poor leg never recovered completely from that accident...
Allez voir la fin des aventures de Lapin Poulain dans l'Ouest sur son blog!
Go see the end of the adventures of Lapin Poulain in Western Canada on HIS blog!

13 commentaires:

Ces Adorio a dit…

I love these motion pictures! I could use a travel right now Merlin Princesse. Typical Montreal dinizens, I see. The world is becoming one small place. Heheh.

Lavender a dit…

Oh MP, now that you are home we hope you will find recovering faster and easier - take care of yourself!

Anonymous a dit…

My Eldest is a Sudoku Addict! He can spend hours in the bathroom and that's what he's REALLY doing!

merlinprincesse a dit…

I love the man look. I think he was a buddhist monk..... :) I'm glad that the World is becoming one small place, CES.... I think it is going to eventually bring Peace... :) But I will be dead then... *sigh*

Don't bother, Lavender... It was TWO YEARS AGO.... It has taken moi two years to tell my story... YUP... I left Quebec City for Winnipeg, Jasper, Vancouver exactly 2 years ago today. One July 30th 2006!!! ;o) I have not taken my vacations this year yet... But no big travel. I will only play the tourist in my own City...

OHHH! It was Mei, not me, Anon. In fact, I LOVE mathematics and puzzles, but I hate Sudoku. Clo and Gene love that, though....

Anonyme a dit…

MerlinPrincesse, knows I'm way beyond the other Stars! I now challenge anyone with who's the coolest! *fluff* I mean *PUFF*! Jack Bwark!!!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Well well well.... Jack Bwark is the puffiest! Hhehehe. Or fluffiest.... or bluiest.... well bad English . I just love Jack! Even when he looks GIRLIE!

Anonyme a dit…

I'm handsome AND pretty MerlinPrincesse! Of course you love ME! BWARK!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Bwakr! More since your return, Jack!

Mei Shile a dit…

On a eu une longueur journée de retour. Ça a été fatigant, mais on est arrivée à bon port.
Ça m'a permis de voir tes photos :-)!

Maria a dit…

UUUUUH! Beautiful pictures of Rocky Mountains (last blog post)!
Have a nice weekend ;D

merlinprincesse a dit…

C'est vrai, Mei.... Et merci d'avoir veillé sur moi ces deux dernières journées de notre voyage! :)

Have a nice week-end too, Maria!

Mei Shile a dit…

J'ai juste fait mon devoir :-).

merlinprincesse a dit…

Toute seule, je ne m'en serais jamais sortie!!!! :)