lundi, juin 26, 2006

FOR JENN....


FOR JENNSEE

Jenn était un membre de Web-Pix. Elle est décédée il y a quelques jours. Elle participait aussi à trois autres blogs. Ce post est une copie de celui que j'ai fait pour les photographes de Web-Pix. C'est pour cela qu'il n'est qu'en anglais...

Jenn was a member of Web-Pix. She died a few days ago. She also had other blogs that you should see... She was a cool photograph! What will follow is a copy of what I sent on Web-Pix.

*She was a great Soul. I have known her almost since the first time I was on Blogger. I probably found her by JKirlin's blog. Or maybe she found me... I don't remember. She once told me in an e-mail that she loved our group. That's is why she was commenting. And I asked Henri to invite her on our blog. Thanks to Henri, he did immediately. :)
She has been with us just for a few weeks, but I'm glad she was. You have met her, and you have loved her. She was gentle and nice! And she was a sensitive artist! Go see the pics on her blog if you have not already done it! She has some wonderful self-portraits!
I'm not sad for Jenn... I am though for the one who loved her and who are going to miss her very much, especially her boyfriend and her family. I am a believer. And I believe Jenn is Heaven or in the Light or in whatever is beyond us.
I'm pretty sure Jenn would agree with me. Life must go on. We must go on with our nice blog. And never forget her. So, on a brighter note, I want to tell you that Clo and me have met another very nice web-pixie this week-end. That is why we were late to comment about Jenn's death. We were in Maine, on vacation, with our friend Jozee! I will post some pics of our meeting in a few days. And I think about all of you, Web-Pix members. I love you all and send you all my prayers! Yes, life must go on! Godspeed, Jenn!*

14 commentaires:

Aravis a dit…

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, but it's good to celebrate her life. Beautiful tribute!

Mei Shile a dit…

Une minute de silence. Chut!

Anonyme a dit…

Que la lumière la guide vers le chemin....Tendrement...Oli

Jozee a dit…

Thank you, MP.

Anonyme a dit…

Je suis sidérée! Je connaissais
peu Jenn, mais suffisemment pour
comprendre la beauté de cette
personne! J'écrivais moitié-français, moitié-anglais pour créer
une complicité...Elle comprenait
tout et répondait avec grand humour
et générosité.
Ah...Je me souviens de mon dernier
coment... Cette photo hallucinante
de son doigt avec une goutte de
sang!!! Je pleure.. Courage la
famille...

Gary J. Wood a dit…

:..(

CanadianSwiss a dit…

C'est très triste de perdre une amie. Mes pensées sont avec toi et je t'envoie de l'énergie positive.

marc a dit…

Bonjour,
Je ne connaissais pas du tout Jenn...
Je suis peiné par sa disparition...
A bientôt

merlinprincesse a dit…

Aravis: She was young, and already an angel. She will be missed!

Mei: :)

Olico: Merci pour tes belle paroles!

Jo: I know you were very sad! But I also know she's alright now! :)

Rita: Ne pleure pas ma tante! Jozee m'a dit que Jenn avait visité en rêve son petit ami (Olbein) et qu'elle lui avait dit qu'elle était bien maintenant!

Gary: Don't be sad... Take a look at her nice pics and never forget her...(I,m going to take one from her blog and print it for myself)...

Sandra: Merci beaucoup! :)

Marc: Merci à toi aussi...

Clo a dit…

Très bel hommage soeurette!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci soeurette!:))))

Anonyme a dit…

She's back! Thank God!
I'm telling Mulder right away, we were beginning to worry.

Dana, little William and Fox who's aspleep on the sofa

valerie walsh a dit…

what a beautiful thing to read about your friend.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Dana: Maybe Fox should sleep a little less... :)
Valerie: Thanks! :)