lundi, juin 12, 2006

JUNGLE


JUNGLE
Vidéo envoyée par Merlinprincesse

La qualité de ce petit film me déçoit un petit peu. L'original est bien meilleur. Il accompagne l'illustration que j'ai faite pour Illustration Friday. Vous arriverez peut-être à y voir les deux images qui m'ont servi à créer cette illustration... En regardant bien... :)

The quality of this Little Mooooovie is not perfect. The original is really better. This video goes with my image of this week for Illustration Friday. If you take a good look, you will see the 2 pics I used for it... :)

6 commentaires:

Kimbu a dit…

Wow, well done with the moovie. I though your image was very strong this week, can see its a subject close to your heart, as it should be close to everyones.

Was thinking of putting my video of a swimming pig on my blog if I can find a way... I think you've inspired me...

Keep up the good work

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks KIMBU for visiting. You can have a host site for your videos on YOUTUBE. It's in English! :)

Tony LaRocca a dit…

This is great! I still say they're little olives...I still need that martini... ;)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Anytime! :)

Brian the Mennonite a dit…

Wow, lady...that is/was fantastic. Especially the part where it describes what man was and the pictures become rapid and fragmented. Very moving.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks a lot, Brian! I'm glad to know that some people like it! Very proud! :)))))