vendredi, septembre 01, 2006

ANOTHER MEME

I have been tagged by Dawn, from The Wrath of Dawn. And because she’s cool I will do this little meme… :)
Pour mes amis francophones, je ne ferai malheureusement pas la traduction. C’est trop long…

1. Things that scare me
People that are certain that they are right all the time.
War.
Loosing my loved ones.

2. People who make me laugh
Clo and Gene.
My blogfriends Tony, Anon, Modroom, Dawn, Nanuk, Jeff and The Unknown.
The Monty Pythons.

3. Things I hate the most
Reality shows.
Washing the dishes.
Liars

4. Things I don't understand
I’m not sure I understand the Theory or the Tenth Dimension. But It’s an interresting one… Hehheheheh!
Wars
Chinese and Japanese…

5. Things I'm doing right now
This meme
Breathing
Asking myself what I’ll have for supper…

6. Things I want to do before I die
Go to Australia (yes Anon! Mwhahahahaha).
Write a book.
Get rid of all the things I don’t need.

7. Things I can do
Play the piano.
Paint.
Listen.

8. Ways to describe my personality
Anxious
Funny
Empathic


9. Things I can't do
Kill.
Play the violin.
Never be late…

10. Things I think you should listen to
Nice music, especially Bach!
The silence.
Sounds of the nature.

11. Things you should never listen to
People who tell you that they possess the only Truth.
People that say bad things about you.
French Western Music…

12. Things I'd like to learn
Read the music easily.
Japanese.
Quantic Physic (true)…:)

13. Favorite foods
Macaroni and cheese (my own, with tomatoes).
Roast chicken.
Chocolate cake.

14. Beverages I drink regularly
Coffee
Perrier
Water

15. Shows I watched as a kid
We only had French TV when I was a kid, but I watched some American TV as a young teen.
Star Trek
Laugh in.
The Carole Burnett Show (the best)

16. People I'm tagging (to do this meme)
I am a bad Merlinprincesse, so I won’t tag anyone….

6 commentaires:

Brian the Mennonite a dit…

I really miss watching Carol Burnett. Now THAT was comedy at its finest.

Anonyme a dit…

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Wish I could say Dilligaf!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Brian: I will alway remember Caroll playin the role of Scarlett O'Hara, making her dress with the curtains and having let the curtain rod on her shoulders... :P
Anon: You've said it! I see HellKKKat is NOT dead! Go wash you mouth now!

Mei Shile a dit…

Je suis contente de ne pas avoir été taggée. Fiou!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hehhehe! Mei... A moins que tu insistes! :D

Mei Shile a dit…

Non, j'insiste pas!