mercredi, septembre 06, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: SAFE ?
SAUF ?


Aaaahhhhhhhhh! Je suis en retard pour IllustrationFriday! *snif*

Aaaarrrgggghhhhh! I'm late for IllustrationFriday!!! *sniffff*

12 commentaires:

Ian T. a dit…

LOL! Excellent, I love it! This captures the theme perfectly is really well composed, funny and has a nice sense of history. I love the sabre-toothed cat, and also that little bearded guy!

carla a dit…

Yikes! That tiger has some very big fangs! I love the cave person vibe here...I guess a few of them escaped being devoured, or we wouldn't be here to do Illustration Friday! Great concept and execution:>

Clo a dit…

Wow! Vraiment cool ce que tu as fait avec cette idée dont tu m'avais parlé!

valerie walsh a dit…

WOW! unique and clever! I love the caveman characters and the colours are superb!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ian: I'm not sure about the historical exactness, though! :)

Carla: Those have escaped. I love stories that end well! :)

Clo: Merci! J'ai eu un tipeu de misère... Hehehhe!

Valerie: Thanks a lot. :)

andrea a dit…

We love to visit even when you're late! :)

El_i a dit…

J'aime bien ton oeil... ton regard. Les gros plans sont particulièrement bien cadrés. Merci de les partager.

LDahl a dit…

Wow oh wow oh wow!!!
TOOOOOOOOoooo awesome!! Love the tiger and the cave people and the colors and well, I just want to know more about it!!

Anonyme a dit…

Pif alors ;-)

Du grand art...bravo.

Et maintenant chuuut...je vais regarder "Daz Studio"

Bonne journée ou bonne nuit pour toi.

@Bientôt
Oli

Anonyme a dit…

The Tiger is the emblem of my favourite football, given their fortunes on the field (and the lack of ferocity) I believe this clan will be indeed be safe. Now, I must go look in the mirror and study my own face.

Anonyme a dit…

Ian was meant to write hysterical! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA };-} This is great work MerlinPrincesse! I reward you with ... go seeee ....

merlinprincesse a dit…

Andrea: Thanks! I've just seen the little house I have given to Clo on your blog! Nice! :)
El: Merci à TOI de ta visite! :))

Idahl: I made the drawing with a black Sharpie, then scanned it. I cleaned it in Photoshop, then added the colours then a transparent layer, in Photoshop! :) And thank for your return. I am sure many many people are very glad! :)))

Oli: Daz Studio est formidable. Mais ce dessin là est d'abord fait de ma petite main... Hehheheh! Les couleurs sont ajoutées dans Photoshop. Parfois, j'utilise aussi Corel Painter, qui est un peu plus compliqué. Daz, c'est super pour le 3-D. La petite fée que j'ai transformée dans Photoshop, était au départ beaucoup plus 3-D... :)

Detlef: Yes, they survive! In fact, the "Tiger" is yawning! And I will check for your self-portrait! Hehehhehe! :))))))

Anon: Thanks for the link to the nice movie! Hey gang! go see it at Anonyhouse