lundi, septembre 11, 2006

Banff Spring's Hotel



Image publiée pour le concours *édifice* de JorjDotOrg Photohunt.
Picture posted for the contest *A Building* on
JorjDotOrg Photohunt.

9 commentaires:

HawkOwl a dit…

Sweet! Have you stayed there? I stayed at the Palliser in Calgary once. You can get twice as comfortable for 25% less at the Port o' Call, but it was worth a try. :)

LDahl a dit…

Impressive photo, two monuments topped by the clouds in the sky. Nothing is permenant this phots seems to say.

Mei Shile a dit…

Bel angle de prise de vue!

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice colors. Love the photo.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Marie: Non, beaucoup trop cher!!! C'est comme le Château Frontenac, à Québec! I stayed at The Swiss Lodge, on the Main Street, in Banff. We had a wonderful view from our room, a BIG mountain and the Hotel was owned by Japanese, so there was this fantastic suchi restaurant! Yummy! :)

Lilah: Thanks! I have another one I prefer, with the statue and some wonderful flowers, but the building was not visible enough! Maybe I will try to post it in the comments... :)

Mei: Merci bien... J'adore prendre des images toutes croches! :D

Ruth: Merci too! I must admit that the colours have been photoshopped a bit... Hehehhehe! :)

mushsis a dit…

lovely photo. I loved your nostalgic summer sepia one too :)

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Je suis toute confuse! A Japanese Swiss Lodge in Banff?? Did you have Swiss sushi?? ;-)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

You know how I love these majestic buildings (and monuments) so don't get me started!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mushsis: Thanks! Twas a nice place to visit. And yes, nostalgia is with me those days... :)

Sandra: CANADIAN Japanese Swiss Lodge.. Hehehehhe ! In fact I only presume that the owners were Japanese. Lots of Japanese speaking people everywhere, Japanese newspapers and sushi restaurant. But the motels look like a small Swiss village.. :)

Ginnie: This is one you have to see. All the Fairmont's Hotels are great though. Including Le Château Frontenac... :)