dimanche, février 19, 2006

AUTO-PORTRAIT À LA PICASSO.
SELF-PORTRAIT WIHT MR PICASSOHEAD.


Merci à Andrea de "Colouring Outside the Lines" pour le lien vers ce site. Si vous voulez vous amuser un peu en ce beau dimanche.... Allez voir Mr PicassoHead. Très amusant!
Thanks to Andrea from "Colouring Outside the Lines" for the link to this site. If you want to have fun on this nice Saturday, go on Mr PicassoHead. Very entertaining.

12 commentaires:

andrea a dit…

Your Mr Picassohead looks as if he's been in a scrap with a brick wall and hairstylist. Impressive.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hey Andrea! This is Miss PicassoHead. That's a self-portrait... LOL!

Anonymous a dit…

I think you look very artistic!

WCTs a dit…

Wow, you did so much better than I did!

I must go back and try again.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thank, Mr Fab. I'm blushing (kink of greenish though)!

Anon: Yep I look and I am... :o)

Lyn: Gee thanks, but it was my 1,234,876th attempt... ;o)

Mei Shile a dit…

Plutôt amusant :-)

Caroline a dit…

Ah so that's your secret... I stopped after my 1,234, 875th attempt... if only I had known... ;-)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Yes, I tried (just for the halibut) but you definitely take the prize. It's your intuition, of course. You just know how to go with the flow! Feel it, Feel it!

scott a dit…

maybe I should visit, just to see, but if there is one over-rated artist in history it's mr picassohead.
from my window I can see the torre picasso, and I can't take any more.
spoiled brat he is. (or was)
anyhow not to take anything away from your masterpiece, as it is a damn sight better than his (although I did like man eating ice-cream cone the first time I saw it)
good on you merlin princesse
love scott

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mei: Merci. Full facile!
Caro: Tenacity my dear... ;o)
Ginnie: When I create.... ahhh! I feel soooo gooood!
Scott: I love Picasso! You don't? Yes he was (maybe) a spoiled brat but he draw very well and had a great imagination! And he loved life!

goldo a dit…

... j'aime bien les peintures de picasso ... :o)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci Goldo! C'est bien agréable de voir comment Picasso était plein de joie de vivre!!!! :o)