dimanche, février 12, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *SIMPLE*



J'ai essayé de garder ça simple mais....
I tried to keep it simple but....

25 commentaires:

Clo a dit…

J'adooooooooooooore!
Tellemeeeeeeeeeeeent miiiiiiiiiiignon!
:O)

merlinprincesse a dit…

OUIIIIIIIIIIak Telleeeeeeemmeeeeeeeeent cuuuuute!!

Anonymous a dit…

Toooooo cuuuuuuute. The outskirt sheep would be much simpler to knit with though ;)

Anonyme a dit…

This is quite complex, did you misread the topice? I like the black sheep with the dunce's like cap....reminds me of me.

Unknown a dit…

Sooooooo CUTE!! Lovely!! I like your concept!! very clever!

Katili a dit…

This is funny, the poor simple, original lamb with no extra feathers seems so lonely and isolated there. Shame on those peacock lambs. This is great work and a really fine idea. Hope you had a chance to play the Magic Piano, sometimes you could explain to me what it is, I'm too simple to understand ;-)))

Unknown a dit…

I love it!!! I can picture all the wonderful scarfs and hats.
great idea

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Laugh, I thought I'd die!

Lily and Lucy White a dit…

Simply hysterically funny! Love it. Lily.

Anonyme a dit…

fantastic!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Anonymous: I would like to see that kind of wool!!!!! LOL!

Detlef: At first, I wanted to show a white square with a black dot in the middle. But it would have been toooo easy. And I think it has been already done. So I decided to present something complicated that would illustrate simple. THE WHITE SHEEP IS SIMPLE. DUH! (;o)) I know you know...LOL. And I can't wait to see your self-portrait... But I already said that to ya. YEP!

Alina: Thanks sweet girl!

Katili: The poor lonely sheep is HAPPY! In fact, his siplicity is what makes us remark him...And for the Magic Piano, its a recurrent story between Modroom, Anonymous and Merlinprincesse. I'm not sure I understand it miself...HeeHee

Tony: Gee thanks. Have you noticed the one with a pipe! And the one with a cigarette reminds me of Jean-Paul Sartre...I don't know why though...

Ginnie: I like to make you laugh!!! You are such a great public!!!

Lili and Lucy White: At last we can see both of ya!!! I love to be hysterical!!!!YEP!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Bozena: Thanks for visiting!

Shane: The one in the middle is the happiest and the kindest... :o)

goldo a dit…

... j'adore, je suis mort de rire derrière mon mac :o))))))))

Todd DeWolf a dit…

Love it!

Caroline a dit…

Very funny - I think your sheep are simply divine even if not so simple.

The Unknown a dit…

Wee Hee! This is so wonderful! One of my favorites on your blog! :-)
love

merlinprincesse a dit…

Goldo: Ce sont des moutons modernes!

Holly, Caroline And the Unknown: Many thanks and love. PS LET RESCUE FRITZ!

Gene: T'aurais pas dû supprimer ton commentaire. T'es la première dans mon coeur!!!

andrea a dit…

How did I miss this? It's FANTASTIC: hilarious and beautiful and simple in its own very complex way!

Tony LaRocca a dit…

Funny little livestock! Hee hee

merlinprincesse a dit…

Andrea: Simple is not always the easy way... LOL.
Tony: Thanks. :o)

carla a dit…

Simple? This is quite a herd of fancy designer sheep! I saw a spread in Vogue a while back featuring Madonna on her estate in England...she was surrounded by sheep whose wool was dyed in various pastel shades...bizarre! This illo is really delightful:>

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Carla. Madonna is strange. Maybe she wants to have her wool very rapidly...;o)

modroom a dit…

Wow! I missed this. Think this is my favourite of your illos I've seen. It's so simple yet a lot of work in there, and it's really funny. Well good! ....::::)

jkirlin a dit…

One of those sheep looks a lot like me! Coincidence???

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mushroom: How could you have missed this Great Work of Art... Sniff...Too much potaotes on the carpet for you...
JK: There is no such thing as coincidence. Only serendipity and synchronicity!... What did I just say??? 8o)