vendredi, février 17, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *SONG*


Merci à Gustav Jensen (voyez son affiche hilarante) pour le lien vers ce créateur d'affiche!


Thanks to Gustav Jensen (see HIS hilarious poster) for the link to this movie poster maker.

27 commentaires:

Amy Zaleski a dit…

This is great! Very original!

Clo a dit…

Wow, co-director, j'aiiiiiiiiiime!

andrea a dit…

You crack me up! I love this!

Anonyme a dit…

I often get this reaction from cats....it please me no end when I do.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Amy: Thanks! And welcome on my blog!

Clo: Ouiak Co-directeur... mais sans salaire... mwhahahahahah!

Andrea: Mmmm..crack you up? Does it mean you are broken (LOL)

PSYCHOTIC TURKEY ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!! HELLLLLCAAAAATTTTT! PLEASE COME TO HELP US! THERE'S AN INVASION!!!!!!

The Unknown a dit…

OMFG! LMAOROTF! This is fabulous and is going to have me laughing all day.
love

Anonymous a dit…

Hahahahahaaaaa - excellent idea - thanks for the link :)

Hellcat a dit…

Oh BLAH - help yourself MerlinPrincesse - do I have to feed you too??????? Besides, Mlle Princesse is a killer, or so the poster says ...
};-}

merlinprincesse a dit…

Wow The Unknown!!! You said fabulous and just after that... Mr Fabulous comments... Strange...And thanks. Love.

Mr Fab: No wonder you are scared... But aren't ya a tiger??? Scared of a kitty...MMMMM. Mwahahahahaha!

Kind Anonymous: De nada!

Hellkat: That's true. MMMEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! Nope still there...
MMMEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW MMMEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW MMMEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW MMMEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
Nope still there.... Guess it does not work on Psychotic Turkeys...:(

Anonymous a dit…

I am almost too kind to ask what De nada! means ...

merlinprincesse a dit…

Spanish for You are welcome!

Anonymous a dit…

OH! You are too kind };-}

Caroline a dit…

what an excellent poster - I'll be there (selling earplugs - I should make a killing!)

MD a dit…

tres rigolo et tres creatif! ceci m'impressione.
MD

Ginnie Hart a dit…

You and Gustav have both got me thinking about what MY poster would be. Hmm. Will have to think about this one....

carla a dit…

This is really riotous! Nothing like a caterwaul to chill one's blood... Very original idea!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Anonymous: Muchas gracias!!! ;o)

Caroline: Very good idea. You're going to be RICH!!!!

Merci, Marie-Dom!

Ginnie: Try it!!!! It's FUN!!!

Carla: HehHeh... Mademoiselle Princesse was a WOLF in another life!!! YEP!

Catnapping a dit…

omg and ROFLMAO. I'm laughing so hard, I've started to HONK.

I think you've killed me!

lololololololololololololol

HARDWAX a dit…

Wow, this looks familiar, I know that sound/song, very sharp illustration as well.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Catnap: HonK???? YOU make me ROTFLMAO!!!

Hadrwax: To tell the truth (but don't tell anybody) Princesse was yawning... Heh Heh Heh!

WCTs a dit…

So cool!

The Whippys love it!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Gustav: Thanks but I had a precursor... LOL! Yours is fantastic!

Lyn: Meeooww to the Whippys

Tony LaRocca a dit…

The Meow that would never end! Cool pic

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mwhahahahaha! Tony!!!

Aravis a dit…

This is great! Very funny, though my cats are protesting. *G*

merlinprincesse a dit…

They are not protesting, Aravis! They are MEEOOWING!!!! They are to young to see THAT!!! (NC-17)

Todd DeWolf a dit…

This is quite fun! Thanks for the chuckle.