vendredi, février 24, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: TEA
THÉ


Ceci n'est PAS une photo... Poches de thé, anciennes ou nouvelles, scannées...
This is NOT a pic...Teabags, old and new, scanned...

29 commentaires:

carla a dit…

This makes a wonderful collage...the teabags in their different shapes and variations in color make a great abstract composition, and theb texture is really nice. I like this a lot!

Mei Shile a dit…

Pourquoi pas? :-)

Unknown a dit…

Very creative idea!! love it!! Great texture !

Lily and Lucy White a dit…

Very nice – secret life of tea bags, explained…Lily.

Anonyme a dit…

Bravo pour la nouvelle caméra, tes photos seront encore plus spectaculaires si cela est possible! Théo.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Carla: Thank you for the cmpliment. In fact, I did tried to make an abstraction...
Mei: Ouais... ;O)
Alina: Thanks. Love your new icon!
Lily and Lucy... In fact, only 2 at the beginning. They multiplied while I was scanning... Strange!
Théo: Merci. Mais ces poches de thé, c'est un scan... LOL....

Anonymous a dit…

Interesting abstract collage! Would make nice wallpaper for kitchen :)

The Unknown a dit…

Whoop Dee! I bet your scanner smells funky!
love

Gary J. Wood a dit…

Ceci n'est pas une comment.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Anon: I HAVE A COPYRIGHT!!!!! I'M GONNA BE RICH!!!!! Naaaaah....

Th Unk: My TEABAGS smelled kinka metallic. Naaaaah...

Alessandro: Obrigado!

Gary: And this is not an answer to your comment. :) (PS: we say un commentaire, HEEHEEHEE)...

Gary J. Wood a dit…

MP: I wasn't sure, but the link says "comments" so I went with that. Anyway, I hope you got the reference to René Magritte...

Ginnie Hart a dit…

MP, you're starting to rub off on me. I can just picture you taking this scan now and adding your fantastic "painting" ability to it. (hint, hint) That's NOT to say this is not good enough just as it is. I'm just saying you're rubbing off on me :)

Anonyme a dit…

C'est une bonne idée...Il fallait y penser...Et je n'y est pas penser!!
Bravo!

modroom a dit…

That is an unusual room with a view. This is very very tea.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Gary: Sure I did!!! My title was a direct ref to "Ceci n'est pas une pipe"... YEP And you should see what I get sometimes from French to English on my traduction site... Very funny! I'm sure my English is very perfectible... :)

Dear Ginnie... In fact, my first idea was to draw two japanese men during the ceremony of tea... But I work a lot those days and have almost no time to draw. And with my new Canon... So scanning was the short cut... :)

Marc: Merci beaucoup!

Mushroom: The Vérité is everywhere, even in the room without a view! :o)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Oh, not drawing, MP! I was picturing one of the teabags being red--just one :) But of course, work always comes before play!

Calvin a dit…

One of your best yet! Very cool! Good texture.

jkirlin a dit…

old and new teabags? OLD?

Katili a dit…

This is a great idea, first I saw a brick wall, tea bricks ? hmmh.. the colours are tasty.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: I should try that....YEP¸

Calvin: NOT A PIC, A SCAN...LOL!

JK: Old as in buy some years ago, not used... ;o)

Katili: REALLY NICE ICON And thanks for the nice comment. Tasty colours... I love that!

merlinprincesse a dit…

You are right Mr Tiger. I should throw away those old used teabags... LOL!!! NaaaH !!!

andrea a dit…

I came for tea but now I'm feeling too bagged to have any... The textures are lovely.

merlinprincesse a dit…

HeeHee Andrea... Too bagged!!!!Mwhahahahahaha!!!!!1 :)))))) And thankkkkks.!

Anonyme a dit…

Very creative, I think its great! Nice job.
a.

merlinprincesse a dit…

OH another Andrea!!! Thanks A! :)

Caroline a dit…

So that's what to do with used teabags - special conditioner for the scanner?

:-)

Very interesting tiles they crate

merlinprincesse a dit…

No no NOOOO! Not used!! It was a JOKE! Just OLD... Heh heh heh! :)

Tony LaRocca a dit…

I was thinking of taking a picture of a burning tebag, but I didn't want the kiddies getting high...

merlinprincesse a dit…

Tony: I tried it once. Mad a cig with some Lipton Tea... THe smell was good. But NO! You never get high on tea.... NOPE. NEVER!