jeudi, août 24, 2006

Ma jambe...
My leg

Voici quelques nouvelles. Mon médecin pensait avant-hier que je faisais une phlébite profonde. J'ai donc passé un échographie hier à l'hopital. Rien! Je suis bien contente. Mais je suis encore au repos pour au moins 3 semaines...
Some news. My doctor thought that I had a thrombo-phlebitis. I had to have an echography yesterday at the hospital. Nothing. I was soooo happy! But I still have to stay at home for 3 more weeks at least...

6 commentaires:

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Man. That's a long time away from work, I'm sure. But thank God it's not phebitis! Please take care of yourself!!!

Aravis a dit…

I'm so glad it's not as serious as feared. Rest and feel better!

Anonyme a dit…

Oufffffffffffff

@Bientôt
Oli

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: One and a half month without working... But I think it is good for my brain. :)
Aravis: Thanks for your concern! I am resting a lot and blogging a bit! :D
Olico: Oui ouffffffff! :)

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Tu as eu beaucoup de chance. Prends bien soin de toi!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Oui, j'essaie. Mais difficile de rester en place... :)