lundi, septembre 05, 2005

DÉMONSTRATION DE NAGE SYNCHRONISÉE - SWIMMING SYNCHRONIZED




Ma soeur et sa fille Geneviève pratiquent la nage synchronisée en vue des olympiques de 2140. Je pense qu'elles ont besoin de s'améliorer un tantinet. Mais beaucoup de plaisir dans la picsine de mon frère cet été...
My Sister and Geneviève, her daughter, practicing for the Olympics...of 2140...Still need a little improvment! But lot of fun came from those hot summer days in my brother's pool. Now all this is gone. And my vacation are over. Bouhouhou!

4 commentaires:

Captain Eudoxia a dit…

You and your sister look a lot alike.

Captain Eudoxia a dit…

You should use the permanent delete to get rid of those comments above. Then they wont show up at all.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know I could do that. And now, I have another problem... I have a pop window every time I ophen this blog. Sigh! I'm trying to resolve it. (You should have seen it too)
Arrrrgh! It's an european pop...I'M not sure what to do... Bye and thanks again.

jkirlin a dit…

This is cool. :)