vendredi, septembre 16, 2005

SUR UNE NOTE PLUS JOYEUSE.- ON A BRIGHTER SIDE...


Aye les filles!!!! Je sais que ce que je vais dire n'est pas très féministe, mais se faire faire une ptite coupe de cheveux, ça remonte un tipeu le moral. Voici mon nouveau look tout frais de cet après-midi. COOOOL! (Parfois je suis tellement frivole...LOL). :o)
Hey girls!!! I know that what I'm gonna say is not very feminist, but having a good haircut is soooo nice. It helps when you're a little bit doooown... This is the new MOI, from a Friday afternoon with my hairstylist. COOOOL! (Sometimes I'm so frivolous... LOL). :o)

2 commentaires:

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thank you, thank you, thank you....
Your such a nice girl. It cheers me up! Thank you ....Merci... Muchas gracias... Xie Xie (in Chinese)... Bye

mushsis a dit…

have to agree with prairie girl. fabulous haircut and - wow - that colour totally rocks!
it's so wonderful to be frivolous sometimes :)