dimanche, septembre 18, 2005

FAV-100 (Vermont, 1981)


Celle-ci est juste pour vous les mecs!!!
This one is just for you guys!!!

6 commentaires:

KPK a dit…

Oh my, what a beautiful oldie! Great image!

Anonyme a dit…

You should wash your car more often!

Fox and I wash our car every week.
We have nothing better to do, since the show has been cancelled.

Your friend Dana Scully.

goldo a dit…

... pour les mecs : ... je prends :o))) ...

merlinprincesse a dit…

For KPK: Very kind of you. A friend of mine told me that this "oldie" is from the fifties. Like me...LOL.
For Dana: Dear Dana, this is no dirt... this is SNOW...What happened to ya in Utah?
Pour Goldo: Tu sembles vraiment un mec sympa.

Calvin a dit…

This one made me really smile. Another great shot.

vfm4 a dit…

beautiful photo! taken long after my time of course.. :)