mardi, janvier 17, 2006

FAV-100 (1982)



Cette année-là, mon amie Denise et moi étions les photographes du Radiothon de CKRL-FM à Québec... Ce jeune homme relaxait avant de passer en onde. Il avait l'air si calme...
That year, My friend Denise and I were the official photographs for a "radiothon" in a small local radio. I saw this guy, just waiting to speak on the radio (was one of the speakers) and took a pic. He seemed sooooo relaxed!

4 commentaires:

Mei Shile a dit…

Quel style! Pourtant tout pour être sur le gros nerf!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Oui Mei, c'était un mec super-relax... Et si mignon... HIHIHI!

Captain Eudoxia a dit…

Détendu et pas trop dur sur les yeux l'un ou l'autre!

(does this make sense?)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jean: Nope it doesn't make sense at all. But this is a nice sentence!!! Looks more like a poem to me. You should write poetry in French! I'm not joking. It's a real cool sentence! But in French, it has s feeling of strangeness...