samedi, janvier 21, 2006

PXITE: *SINGLE*

8 commentaires:

Caroline a dit…

What an odd snow formation!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Yep, and seen from my window... It's always like that when there is lots of snow. In fact, I took a pic of a single one, but there are many others on my patio... LOL.

goldo a dit…

... le petit chapeau du parapet ... :o) ... bon dimanche ;o)

modroom a dit…

Cool pic, could go with cat in window post. I remember when milk was delivered on the doorstep as a kid, in the winter the foil tops would be pushed upwards on a tube of frozen milk which had expanded in the bottle....::-)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Goldo: Merci pour ta poésie... Bon dimanche à toi. Je suis maintenant moi aussi sur webpix... LOL

Modroom: You remember that???? I thought you were between 20 and 30... So you are a wee bit older than that, unless they still had glass milk bottles in the eighties in UK.... ;o)

modroom a dit…

People think I look 30 but I am not!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ahhhh! The Mysterious Modroom.....So you must be between 35 and forty...LOL... ;o)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I love it, MP. Kinda like an upside down exclamation point, if you get the drift :)