mardi, janvier 17, 2006

Fav-100 (suite)

Pour ceux qui ne visitent mon blog que depuis tout récemment, les FAV-100 sont les photos que je préfèrent et que je vous présente de temps en temps. Aujourd'hui, j'ai décidé de vous montrer quelques inconnus photographiés ça et là à travers le monde...
For those who are just beginning to visit my Blog, Fav-100 are the pics that I prefer and that I show from time to time... Today, I've chosen photos of unknown people that I have taken here and there in this wonderful world...

4 commentaires:

Caroline a dit…

What a gorgeous set of photos!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Tahn you Caroline. Old pics taken with and old Reflex in the 80s... I have a very good scanner... YEP

modroom a dit…

You take a good photo!

merlinprincesse a dit…

WHAT MUSHROOM!!!!! I take A good photo?????? I take lots of good pics all the time.... Stay in your gloom bloodbroom!!!!!