mercredi, janvier 25, 2006

INFECTION ÉTRANGE
WEIRD INFECTION


Image illegally stolen from Hellcat Anonymous' blog...:o)


Once again.... And it's HER FAULT! I've been infected by this weird virus and I have to post 5 weird things about me... OKI Lets try...
1) I'm WEIRD isn't that STRANGE?
2) I am proud and love to be WEIRD, isnt't that BIZARRE?
3) I learned the First Prelude in C Major from The Well-Tempered Clavier, by JS Bach all by myself, without knowing how to play the piano or how to read music. Took a few months. That's WEIRD!!!
4) I don't know at all the signification of WEIRD. After all, I'm a French-speaking girl. WEIRDER?
5) I'm so weird that I will not infect anyone else. Not even those WEIRD persons, Miss Hellcat, Mr The Unknown, Mr Mushroom, Mr JK and Mr Fabulous... Unless they beg me.... Heh! Heh! Kissykissy from MERLINPRINCESSE?
NO!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!
Encore une fois. Et c'est la faute DE CETTE PERSONNE! J'ai été infectée par ce virus tordu et je dois nommer 5 choses tordues à mon sujet...OK Voyons voir...
1) Je suis une personne TORDUE. Comme c'est ÉTRANGE!
2)Je suis fière d'être TORDUE et j'aime ça. Comme c'est BIZARRE!
3)J'ai appris le premier prélude en do majeur du Clavier bien tempéré, de JS Bach, toute seule, sans savoir jouer du piano et sans savoir lire la musique. Ça a pris plusieurs mois... Ça c'est très TORDU!
4)Je ne connais pas du tout la signification du mot TORDU. Après tout, je suis francophone... Encore plus TORDU???
5) Je suis tellement TORDUE que je ne réinfecterai pas toutes ces personnes TORDUES : Mlle Hellcat, M The Unknown, M Mushroom, M JK et M Fabulous. A moins qu'ils ne me supplient...
Hi! Hi! Bizousbizous de MERLINPRINCESSE?
NON! PLUS JAMAIS!

12 commentaires:

Hellcat a dit…

COPYCAT! Copywrong! You can't steal my devine image like that and drain my Sandbox!!

Take link off my deviness! *VOMIT*

#1 NO
#2 Again NOT for you!
#3 THAT'S genius!
#4 NO
#% Thank the great Pussy in the sky!

Hellcat a dit…

CONVICT CONVICT! Lashings!!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Dear Hellcat... I'm already a convict...I write this from my cell, in The Great Prison on Life!

Hellcat a dit…

LASHINGS, LASHINGS I order MORE lashings!! };-}

merlinprincesse a dit…

Enough lashings!!! I'm typing with my nose!!!!!

modroom a dit…

Well done for being weird it's wonderful when it warps. What's in the sky? ..:::d

merlinprincesse a dit…

There's a black hole for me in the sky..... Waiting...For me to warp into it.

Hellcat a dit…

Warped, warped!! I said a pussy and you are talking about black holes??? Remove such connotations from my divine self!!!

modroom a dit…

I'm sayin nuthin about what is in the sky, it sounds big and scary.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hellcat: Your divine self is as big as a black hole!!!! But I love you anyway kissy kissy little kitty!
Mushroom: I did not mean it as a frightening thing. As a TREKKIE I was just referring to the warp thing... Trying to be funny. Again... But I guess with no success... *sigh*

Ginnie Hart a dit…

This conversation is way too weird for me to enter so I'm staying out of it!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: Too late! HeeHee!