mardi, janvier 17, 2006

FAV-100 (1984)


Guadalajara, 1984. Cette homme jouait du violon. Seul. Personne ne l'écoutait. Pourtant, il jouait très bien...
Guadalajara, 1984. This man was playing the violin. Alone. Nobody was listening to him. But he was playing so well...

6 commentaires:

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Those are the artists we need to support!!!!! Give them your Euros! I'm always so proud of them wherever I see them! And if I take their picture, I make sure they get tipped :) Maybe I was one such person in my past life, playing the flute?

goldo a dit…

... et hop, un p'tit sou pour la musique :o)

andrea a dit…

All of these are really amazing. You get my nomination next year! This one in particualr has a really original composition. More please!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Dear Ginnie, this was not in Europe but in Mexico... And I think I did gave him something...But not sure... I was probably too shy...

Goldo: Ce tango me fait languir...

Andrea:Thanks Andrea. And I'm waiting for your paint. Youppi!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Euros, dollars, pesos--whatever, wherever! Give them all! Actually, I often see coins from differet countries in the same container. I'm sure they figure out how to exchange them, especially in the bigger cities. I'd probably keep a few for posterity, knowing me!

merlinprincesse a dit…

I love your ideas, Ginnie. You are a real Lady!!!