mardi, janvier 31, 2006

SAXOPHONE



Le jazz est parfait pour un petit mardi triste...

Jazz is perfect for a moody Tuesday...

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I've got the blues!
and all the color of the rainbow too.

Dana Scully

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hey Dana! Long time no see! How's my pal Mulder.... ? Always soooooo handsome? Kissy kissy to him...Virtually!

Caroline a dit…

Very atmospheric! And thanks for reminding me that its Tuesday already!

andrea a dit…

Beautifully done!

modroom a dit…

I know where the pencils are, what they are, and everything, ta. Mmm.. the Jazz Haze. ..::o

merlinprincesse a dit…

Caroline: As time goes by...

Andrea: Merci, mon amie artiste!

Mushroom: I think that your pencils are more beautiful than mine... Another exercise in a very perfect English. Ta to ya!

Shane: You have all talents, my friend. What instument do you play? And that's true that sax is the best! My opinion too indeed!

Calvin a dit…

Cool colors. I like the movement!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

You can't get too much more Soulful than jazz and sax!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Cal: I was moving and he was too... Like to make experiences with my digit!

Ginnie: Yep, listening to that is like a meditation!

Shane: Even if we draw and paint and take pics, music is always there... I can be a few MONTHS myself without playing my piano, then one day, I feel like I need it very much ... and I play again. It's like meeting with an old friend again... :o)