dimanche, janvier 29, 2006

PXITE: *OPEN CHALLENGE*


Gene regarde ses photos...
Gene takes a look at her pics...

8 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

Love the glowing warmth in this image!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hey you are rapid! I just posted it! Thanks. It was very dark and choosed a long exposition...:o)

Caroline a dit…

I love the expression you've caught here!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Caroline: Thanks my dear. She's a very good model!
Gaurav Panday from India: Thanks. Seen your blog! Loved it!

modroom a dit…

Where are the pencils?

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mushroom: Let me send you an e-mail cause all this is sooooooo complicated...........)

Captain Eudoxia a dit…

she looks a lot like your mom in this photo.

merlinprincesse a dit…

That is true. Gene looks like my mom. And Clo too. She's such a pretty young girl. (I look more like my father)...