dimanche, mars 12, 2006

AU REVOIR! AU PRINTEMPS!
SEEYA IN SPRINGTIME!


Merci à toutes les gentilles personnes qui m'ont envoyé des commentaires et des e-mails d'encouragements! Et un merci tout spécial à Dana Scully de m'avoir sauvée des extra-terrestres!
Thanks to all the kind persons who have sent me some encouraging comments and e-mails. And a special thank to Dana Scully, for rescuing me from the aliens!

6 commentaires:

merlinprincesse a dit…

I LUV U MR TIGER!!!! LOL!

andrea a dit…

X-Files trivia: Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson?) had a baby at the same hospital as the one where I had my son, but on the previous day. My husband saw her wandering the hallways...

Paul G. a dit…

Got your post on my Blog. The Powershot S1IS is a very good camera, I use a Canon Digital Rebel these days - it does a fair job.
I too have been doing photography for 40 years, starting when I was 8 years old.
It looks like we have quite a bit in common.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

How appropriate to have a photo of a butterfly! I like that, Ms. MP!!!

Tony LaRocca a dit…

Don't leave, or at least give the aliens my address!

micki a dit…

Love this shot, the moths colors match the shoe!