dimanche, mars 19, 2006

MACRODAY: HANDS
MAINS


Les petites pattes du papillon sur les mains de ma soeur...
A little butterfly's leg on my sister's hand!
 Posted by Picasa

5 commentaires:

jkirlin a dit…

Very cool! It would give me the creeps. But it's still cool. - jkirlin

Anonyme a dit…

Superbe!

Caroline a dit…

This photo is gorgeous - I love the butterfly's black and white outfit - so smart!

You've been blogging a lot now you are back! Brilliant.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Your blablabla: Jeff... really... Let me tell you something about the insects... CRUNCH... And POUF! they're gone....:o)

Marc: Merci.

Caroline: Yes I have been... But I really missed blogging.... It IS an addiction!!!! And thanks for the compliment!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Comme tu vois, j'ai des photos qui ressemblent aux tiennes. Quelle belle journée avec ces petites bêtes.... Et si peu farouches!