vendredi, mars 17, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *FEET*

33 commentaires:

Janet a dit…

Funny!!

shannonjyl a dit…

oui oui..

shannonjyl a dit…

oui oui..

Joy Eliz a dit…

Ha! great illo!!
I remember they started to teach us the metric system in school (in the 70's) because the US was so backwards when it came to measuring. But then someones underwear got into a bunch and we decided to stay with our old system.
Did I tell you measuring is not my thing?
Double Damn!

andrea a dit…

You're a hoot. I thought I should do something with rulers, too, but then didn't.

MD a dit…

tres rigolo!!!
MD

Teri a dit…

Oh funny!

Caroline a dit…

Very funny - glad you are back too!

Willie Baronet a dit…

Yes, but the good news is you don't have our president! :-)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Janet: Thanks! :o)

Shannonjyl: Oups Blogger had the hicup! Now I see 2 eyes im my comments.... COOL!

JoY: Thanks too. You know, metric system is much more easier. It's like Measuring for the dummies...

Andrea: Heh heh!!! But your purple grass is really nice! Vancouver is a strange City!! LOL!

Marie-Dom: Merci beaucoup!

Teri: Thanks to you too! And thanks for the clover!

Caroline:I'm glad I am! I missed my Illofriday friends! And thanks again for your help!

RRamone: With 2 r's! WOW! President? We have something similar here, but a bit less powerful.... Thanks God! :)

jkirlin a dit…

Ducked with grace and dignity. Heh heh

The Unknown a dit…

Ha! That just cracks me up.
love

Anonyme a dit…

Hé oui! Comment faire!
C'est tres marrant ton illustration!
L'inspiration est de retour?
Bon week end.

Anonyme a dit…

very clever, who's got there thinking cap on then?

georg a dit…

We have the metric system in Denmark too (and a Queen...) - I propose, you draw a very big foot at ½ metres. Then you can use the both, but remember to multiply with 2 - or divide with 2 - damn, what to do??? :-)

You have a very clever sense of humour (in addition to the metric system)so I think you'll manage..

carla a dit…

Clever! I'm glad you did exactly what you did:>

Katili a dit…

LOL , same here in Finland, I mean metric system, your illo is hilarious.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I needed that coming from you! :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jeff: Learned I have to question be elusive with Master Jedi!

The Unk: I can see that, your eyes poped out again!!!!

Marc: L'inspiration a toujours été là... C'est le coeur qui n'y était plus... Bon week-end à toi aussi!

Detlef: Thanks :o)! I only hope this is a compliment!!! AH! the Australian accent is so difficult!!! :))))))

Georg: X or + or - or ¾.... Who knows.... but the metric system is easier than the other one! Thanks for visiting! :)

Mr Tiger: Thanks Teddy Bear! And my regards to Mrs Fab!

Carla: Tahnsk. You are the angel of Illo Friday!!!!

Katili! Thanks! And I'm repeating myself! I LOVE your new Avatar... Better than the other one!!!

HEY Ginnie!!!!! Welcome back in America!!!!!! And Thanks, my friend!

Shu a dit…

hilarious! love it!

Calvin a dit…

Hhehehe.:)

modroom a dit…

Cool. Beyond measure. We have feet in the UK but blogger won't let me upload them so far, so they're still in their boots.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Missus: Thanks vor visiting!

Calvin: :o)

Mushroom: Nice comment! Very strange but nice! Up for a cup of Earl Gray? My place!

modroom a dit…

Make it so! I'll have a cup of Captain's Earl Grey and see your life size cardboard figure of Jean-Luc.

merlinprincesse a dit…

In fact, I have a life size cadrboard figure of Worf. You see Mushroom! I'm freakier than you think.... One or 2 sugars? And a cloud of milk?

modroom a dit…

Thanks, I'll have one sugar and a cloud. Then I'll put my feet in it to begin with. What's Worf looking at, is he in a good mood?

Mei Shile a dit…

C'est le pied :-D!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mei: Ouais! C'est!!!! :)

Mushroom: Your feet in Earl Gray!!! That is soooo strange... You have worked late again???? And don't bother Worf is not looking at you. Just at the nice bowl of GARTH I have prepared for us!!!! :o) Hope you like GARTH with a tiny spray of lemon....

modroom a dit…

I don't know what GARTH is because I'm going to fall asleep, but I'll shove some in my face ta. Is it a Borg thing? I'll stand in it for a while. It's nice between the toes... mmm nice. Worf looks a bit flat.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mushroom, Worf is flat because you ate all his GARTH!

Unknown a dit…

Ahhh this is very good, clever and fun. Thanks for the smile.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Toni: Thanks to YOU! I love making people smile!!!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

I had a rotten MONTH Shane!!!! And it goes on and on!!!! But I'm glad I made you smile!