mercredi, mars 08, 2006

TUESDAYS PHOTOS: MINIMALIST


Un poisson minimaliste...
A Minimalist Fish for Tuesdays Photos...

13 commentaires:

Gary J. Wood a dit…

I see the cats beat you to it.

Mei Shile a dit…

J'étais pour dire la même chose :-D! Un restant de repas félin :)!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Now that's perfect for the theme!

Maxime a dit…

On ne peut pas être plus prés du thème ! Tout de même, j'aurais préféré un plus gros poisson : rappelles-toi "Le vieil homme et la mer"...

Clo a dit…

C'est vrai que c'est hilarant! LOL! :O)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Gary: In fact, the fishes were for me.... :)
Mei: Non repas humain....
Ginnie: I like my fishes to be very zen...
Maxime: ce poisson était ÉNOOORME!
Ouais....
Clo: Marciben
Me Tiger: Yep.... Then I ate this... <++++++<<<

josep-manel a dit…

look out !!
Keep Merlin & Princesse out !!!
;-)
jm

henri Banks a dit…

This pic belong in webpix its a great pic

merlinprincesse a dit…

You know what, JM? This morning my Princesse had eaten it... All was left were two little vertebras... Near the kitchen sink... She's a real pest. At least, I have the pic! LOL!
Henri: For you, I will post it on webpix!. Danke Henri für das Kompliment!!!

Caroline a dit…

very interesting shadow you've caught here!

I've just answered your question on my blog.

modroom a dit…

Cool interpretation.. it could'nt be much more minimalist if it tried!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Modroom! I'm sure that with your talent (wich I'm jealous of... remember),you would be able to do anything.... <++++<<<>

Anonyme a dit…

That is a Brilliant Photo!! Perfect for the theme, but great on its own too.

I'd love to hang it on my wall :)