dimanche, mars 19, 2006

PRINCESSE ET LA BOITE
PRINCESSE AND THE BOX


Jeudi dernier, j'ai reçu un paquet de Jean, une amie blogueuse qui demeure à Chicago... Princesse s'est immédiatement installée à côté de la boite. C'est la plus curieuse des petites chattes....
Last Thursday, I receives a box from Jean, a Bloggerfriend from Chicago! Princesse is soooo curious! She sniffed the box a lot then waited for me , Clo and Gene to open it!

8 commentaires:

Cédric a dit…

Hihi.... effectivement on détecte bien la curiosité... elle est adorable en tout cas!!

Jozee a dit…

Looks so fun!

Anonyme a dit…

Comme ça peut etre curieux un chat!
Le mien est pareil!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Cédric: Merci! C'était le calme avant la tempête... :o)

Mr Tiger: Thanks for my own post! I'm honoured. And it's funny. But what you don't know is the rest of the story.... The Kitty was a Karateka and KILLED the man with the gun... MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jozee: Yep it was!

Marc: Tu voies, Princesse est comme ça, mais Merlin, pas du tout!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Princesse is gorgeous! (Does she know it?)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie... I'm not sure she knows. I really would like to know what she thinks.... Mystery of animals!

Paul G. a dit…

This should be on web-pix

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thankxxxx Paul! But I try to keep the cats out of web-pix... It would be too much cats, believe me!:)