vendredi, mars 03, 2006

FUN POUR LE WEEK-END
FUN FOR THE WEEK-END


Einstein et moi...
Merci à Andrea pour ce lien!
Einstein and me...
Thanks to Andrea for this link!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

He certainly thought very highly of you :D Love it!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Yes and it was mutual.... :oD

Stephen a dit…

ha ha! I love it! his face seems to carry a change too. like a school boy searching for approval. very cute! did you know his birthday is coming up soon? march 14th

merlinprincesse a dit…

He was a great man, not only for his genius, but becaus he was funny! Thanks Stephen!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Now that's downright creative. You and he are difinitely joined at the hip!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: I wish I would have known this great man. I have a great admiration for him!

Mr Tiger: Steal my dear, steal! And Ginnie has certainly told you something NIIIIICEEEEE about me.... *multiple blinks with superlong eyelashes*