samedi, mars 25, 2006

PXITE: *STONE*


Un INUKSHUK fait par Clo. Je n'ai fait qu'ajouter le béret...
An INUKSHUK made by Clo. I only added the french beret!

10 commentaires:

Caroline a dit…

A very fine set of stones and thanks for the link I'd never heard of Inukshuk before.

merlinprincesse a dit…

This one was very small! About 4 inches... And usually, they don't wear french berets! :)

jkirlin a dit…

Yeah. This is cool. I never knew they had a name. :) Nice job.

Cécé a dit…

Quel joli blog! ça fait du bien aux yeux!! Tes photos sont superbes (le rendu couleur est excellent et les idées sont sympas)
Continue, I'll be back..!
Céline (bretagne, france)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I love the Inuit people so this is very special to me. Clo did a great job!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jeff: Yep It's an innu name!

Cc: Merci beaucoup! Gentil de venir me visiter! J'aime bien ton coin de pays!

Ginnie: She did! But this was ephemeral! At least, we have the pics and a video!!!

Nicola a dit…

Very nice! The beret certainly added to it (like the little dot to the i) ;-).

merlinprincesse a dit…

Beleive me Nicola! Real Inukshuk don't wear a beret! :)

Jozee a dit…

Always thought these were called Zen sculptures.

Hmm, a pleasurable past-time no matter what the name.

Nice one.

Le chapeau c'est beau. ;-)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jozee: Merci pour le chapeau... :) But believe me, one has to be very ZEN to do thoses kind of sculpture (no glue).... :)