dimanche, mars 19, 2006

ET MON CADEAU À MOI
AND MY OWN GIFT!


Je l'adore!!!! Merci Jean!!!!
I LOVE it!!!! Thanks Jean!!!!!

7 commentaires:

Clo a dit…

Je suis jaaaaaalouuuuuuse!

Jozee a dit…

haha maybe she'll let you borrow it one day.
Nice to see you MP !

Jozee a dit…

Great Shot ! Clo or Gene?

Anonyme a dit…

Tres mignonne!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Clo: gnark gnark!

Jozee: Yep that's me! Without any make-up and no Photoshop. *sigh* And the pic has been taken by moi, in the mirror... YEP

Marc: Merci de ton indulgence! :)))

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Are you kidding?! The pic was taken by you in the mirror?? You never cease to amaze me! (I'll start practicing!)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: It's soooo easy. You take about 2000 photos then you throw away the 1998 bad ones and VOILA!!!! Looking at me...mmmm... Maybe I SHOULD photoshop it a little bit.... Smaller nose, brighter hair, less wrinkles, blond hair, big boobs, Heh heh!