lundi, mars 27, 2006

A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO CHALLENGE: SHADOW
OMBRE


Un petit félin se terre dans l'ombre...
Little kitty hiding in the shadow...

5 commentaires:

Cédric a dit…

Ca y est, on t'a vu !!! :)

Paul G. a dit…

A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO CHALLENGE

Where was this Challenge issued?

Oh, and nice picture, it reminds me of how much I like cats, even if they do make me ill

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,
C'est vrai que Princesse aime les recoins sombres...
Belle photo et belle Princesse.
Bonne journée

merlinprincesse a dit…

Cédric: Miaou!!!! (De Princesse pour Tipirate)!

Paul: To love cats and to be allergic to them... :( But you could have one of those no-hair-cat... :)

Dr Schweitzer was SOOO right. A great man indeed! One of my childhood heros!

Marc: Oui, elle adore!!!!

Mr Fab: He is a SHE... LOL!!! And very very soft...

A vous tous: En fait elle s'était couchée sur mon ventre, entre mon T-Shirt et mon chandail... LOL! :)

To all of ya! In fact, she was on my belly, under my shirt!!! YUP! :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hey Mr Tiger... Seriously? Mwhahahahaha! SHE'S JUST A KITTY!