samedi, mars 04, 2006

A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO CHALLENGE: MUSIC
MUSIQUE


Ma petite musicienne...
My little piano player...

14 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for dropping by my site, and, for the comment. Much appreciated.

Mick

merlinprincesse a dit…

De nada, Mick! The one you should thank is J. He told me about you!
And I repeat:" I LOVE your bindings!" And I'm a connoisseur! I come from a family of booksellers and collectors! :o)

andrea a dit…

Tantastic energy. This would be beautiful blown up really large.

merlinprincesse a dit…

I think so too Andrea! This would be a good idea!

Captain Eudoxia a dit…

I like the blur on this. Good job!

(btw, I like your new profile pic too.)

Calvin a dit…

Great action on the this.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jean: Thanks a lot!
Cal: Gene recently told me that she was trying to "compose" something.... :o)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I knew it was Gene. Bet she loves the pic!

merlinprincesse a dit…

3 years ago.... She likes to pose. But this one was not. I was just taking pics while she was very concentrated on her piano creation. In fact, she does not play at all, but has a great ear! When I was her age, I wanted to learn the piano... My mom never agreed... I bought my first piano in the nineties.... Yep. I don't play enough... Too much Internet...

Anonyme a dit…

J'aime bien le mouvement qui recentre le tout. On y voit le mouvement et la concentration. Très bien.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jenn: I was turning the camera so the center ( would be on focus.... Hard to do. Many bad pics...

Bernard: Merci beaucoup!

Anonyme a dit…

great shot! amazing. I'll try. ciao

merlinprincesse a dit…

Marco: Grazie! È più facili utilizzare un flash alla fine della fotografia... :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci airbete... (Vraiment, je ne peux m'habituer à ce nom... hihihi)