samedi, mars 25, 2006

POUR LE FAN CLUB DE MERLIN ET PRINCESSE
FOR MERLIN AND PRINCESSE'S FANCLUB.



Merlin et Princesse à la fenêtre. Le premier jour du printemps!
Merlin and Princesse at the window. The first day of Spring!

13 commentaires:

Miss Kim a dit…

what a lovely blog! Les chats are adorable!

jkirlin a dit…

I love how they are just sitting and looking out the window and then return to it after seeing what you are doing. Very cool cats.

Cédric a dit…

On a envie de s'assoir avec eux !!!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

How cool is that!!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Traveller One: Thanks! They are cute except when they fight!!! :)

Jeff: Yep! In fact, they said: OH NO NOT HER AGAIIIIN! But they are cool! :)

Cédric: Quand tu veux! :))))

Ginnie: I love to post videos! It's an experience I want to repeat! To show some parts of my little world! :)And its easier than I thought! Thanks to Cedric who explained to me how to do it!

Anonyme a dit…

Hé! C'est bien! Ils ont l'air très passionnés,tes chats, par ce qui se passe dans la rue...Ils ont envie de soleil!Les miens courent et sautent dans tous les sens dans le jardin...
Caresse à Princesse et à Merlin!
Et bonne journée

Joy Eliz a dit…

Oh they are sooo cute!!!!
I am so glad you have French and English on your page...I took 4 years of French language in school and never learned a thing! I shall use your blog to learn it for real this time!!!

Mei Shile a dit…

Ça me donne le goût d'ouvrir ma fenêtre, surtout que le soleil est là et que j'ai des bouffées de chaleur

merlinprincesse a dit…

Marc: En fait, c'est le derrière de la maison, la ruelle. Je vis dans un quartier populaire. Beaucoup de circulation sur le devant, mais la ruelle est très tranquille. Un autre monde!

OH Mr Tiger!!! You should stop blogging! YOUR ego is about to blow! In fact, I told Princesse that you were coming and she ran under the bed... Bad. Very bad...

Joy: Thanks! If you can read a little French, you will realize that my traduction is not always accurate. But I think blogging is a cool way to learn another language! I'm trying to perfect my English... or at least my Slang... Heh heh...

Mei`Povtitchoz! Je compatis. Moi aussi j'ai des puffes!

Anonyme a dit…

they're so cute, i could just gobble them up! i miss hellcat...

Mei Shile a dit…

Heureuses les pôves en esprit et les riches en chaleur :-D!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Catnapping: We all do my dear. But she's stiil there, somewhere, maybe haunting some ghosthouse!!! :)

Mei: Oui oui oui!

Anonyme a dit…

They are beautiful...loved it!! Looking forward to more of your video blogging :)