samedi, mai 06, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *FAT*
*GRAS*


Quand on est gros, on a plein de capitons pour amortir les chocs....!!! :)

When you're fat, you have full padding to absorb bumps...!!! :)

22 commentaires:

Kim de Young a dit…

Now that's a zen garden! Nice photograph

merlinprincesse a dit…

Princess PC: Thanks! It's a very small one! :)

Aravis a dit…

This is so funny! *G*

Katili a dit…

I love the picture, so peaceful. You're right about the bump protecting, there has to be something aroung the bones to meet the edgy things.

Caroline a dit…

Funny - I love it.

modroom a dit…

This is a cool set piece, like the angle of the shot. Most bumps should be adequately absorbed here without too many shocks. Don't sneeze or you'll blow away his environment.

Mei Shile a dit…

Être gros a au moins cet avantage :-D

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Is he meditating?? ;-)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Aravis: And fun to create!

Katili: :o)

Caro: Thanks! :)

Mushroom: Don't bother. This zen garden has survived many cats! The sand is heavy despite its look!

Mei: OUIIIII! :)

CS: No not meditating... Just thinking about all the job he has still to do in his garden... Mwhahaha!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Hahaha! Shouldn't he start planting something? Perhaps a cactus? LOL. (Don't know anything else that can grow in sand.)

Tony LaRocca a dit…

I could sit in a zen garden right now and contemplate fatness. I love the way you posed the sumo wrestler.

Anonyme a dit…

Un SUMO, visionnant dans son jardin
intérieur, la prochaine lutte...
Photo hallucinante!

merlinprincesse a dit…

CS: This iz a ZEN garden... No flowers or plants allowed. Only rocks! :)))))

Tony: I think that sitting on that rock would not be good for your back pain... :(

Ritadaphné: C'est un tout petit Sumo, que j'ai emprunté pour la photo à mon boss... Et le jardin est celui que j'avais donné à papa quelques temps avant sa mort.. J'y place des roches, je refais les motifs dans le sable... :)

Unknown a dit…

Cool zen garden. Padding or no padding I think it would still jurt to sit on a rock. ;-) Love your concept.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Toni! This little rubber man is VERY well padded... :)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I think I want the raking job while the "Fat" meditates. It's so very therapeutic to rake sand!

carla a dit…

You are always sooo funny! This is such a great image - the composition is excellent, especially with the rear view of the padded one... Great interpretation!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: This zen garden is a tiny one. About 15 by 8 inches... Only sand and small rocks. T'was a gift for my Dad. When he died, my Mom gave it back to me. When I find a nice rock, I put it there. And when somebody comes to my home, it's fun to see what they have drawn in the sand...

Carla: I love the impression it gives toooo... Let's say that I have photoshopped it A LOT! Heehee...

steve a dit…

Oh, I don't know, that rock looks pretty uncomfortable...
Outchie !

You put a smile in my face !
:-D

stevePoisonPencil

merlinprincesse a dit…

Steve: Never a rock is uncomfortable for a rubberman! :)

The Unknown a dit…

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa... ahem. Funny.
love

merlinprincesse a dit…

What Unk? You don't like my little rubberman?
Love anyway... :)