mercredi, mai 17, 2006

MAMAN


Son corps a changé, mais son esprit est toujours demeuré aussi vif. Elle a eu 81 ans il y a quelques jours. C'est ma maman... :)
Photo présentée pour le concours
Pxite.
Her body has changed but her mind has always been as clear as in her youth. She has celebrated her 81rst brithday this month. She's my mommy and I love her. :)
Photo presented for
Pxite.

10 commentaires:

Aravis a dit…

Beautiful portrait and tribute to your maman!

Mei Shile a dit…

Mais tu lui ressemble :-)!

andrea a dit…

Lovely tribute. My husband's grandmother is the opposite. At 96 her body is still firing on all pistons (all 4'7" of her!) but she's losing her mind to dementia.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Man, can I ever see you and Clo in that woman!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

That's a beautiful tribute to you Mom!

Anonyme a dit…

`Magnifique photo de Jeanne! En
effet, encore si vive et alerte
d'esprit. Tu sais, à vingt ans,
Jeanne était la beauté du village
et tous les garçons étaient
amoureux d'elle je crois!!!
A mes yeux de petite soeur,
c'est une grande grande dame!..

merlinprincesse a dit…

Aravis: Thanks! She's a beautiful person!

Mei: Un tipeu... En fait, je ressemble plus à mon papa!

Andrea: It's so sad to see people loosing their mind. I hope I will keep mine. The rest, I can cope with!

Ginnie: Clo is more on my mom's side and I'm more on my father's. :)

CS: Merci!

Ritadaphné: Tu sais, maman est toujours demeurée discrète sur ses conquêtes de jeunesse. Mais oui, c'est une grande dame. Elle aurait pu faire tellement plus si elle ne s'était pas mariée! Ça me rend un peu triste...

Mr Tiger: I think she is!!!

Tony LaRocca a dit…

Sweet- both you and your mommy :)

modroom a dit…

I was going to say sweet too. I just have. Cheers mum.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Tony and Mushroom. Definitively on the angel side. Both of ya! :)