lundi, mai 08, 2006

TUESDAYS PHOTOS: *PLAYING WITH LIGHTS*
*JOUER AVEC LES LUMIÈRES*


Québec, coin 47ème Rue et 1ère Avenue. Des lumières. Une foule la nuit. Hiver.

Québec City. On the corner or the 47th Street and the 1rst Avenue. Lights ans people. A night in Winter.

8 commentaires:

Todd DeWolf a dit…

This is quite stunning. You should check out http://sugarfrostedphotos.blogspot.com. Your work needs to be on this site. E-mail them for an invite. Cheers!

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou belle lumière,

Que la force soit avec toi...

;o)

@bientôt
Oli

Ginnie Hart a dit…

These Tuesdays Photos entries this time are really fun, aren't they! Playing with light. I wonder who came up with that!

nanuk a dit…

I'm getting a flashback. Oh those wild days of my youth!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Holly: Thanks for the compliment and the invitation! I've seen the site and you have nice pics there! But I must decline because I'm already on a photo group! Web-Pix. And I have to keep some time to eat and sleep! LOL! :)

Olico: En regardant mon image, je vois maintenant les lumiêres des épées de deux maîtres Jedi! LOL! Que la force soit avec toi aussi!

Ginnie: I found that this week theme is fantastic!!!!

Mr Tiger: Thanks! :D

Nanuk: Un flash-back de cap d'acide? mmmm... Folle jeunesse! :)))))

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Ca (pardon, pas de cédille sur les majuscules) me fait penser à un de mes annuaires scolaires au secondaire! J'ai toujours aimé cet effet!

Anonyme a dit…

Hum.....,lorsque j'ai travaillé à
Québec vers les années... mettons
un peu avant 60, je n'ai jamais vu
ça!!!!!!!
Equilibre des lignes, une
beauté.

merlinprincesse a dit…

CS et Ritadaphné: Merci à toultes deux! :) :)