jeudi, avril 06, 2006

AUTANT EN EMPORTE LA NEIGE.
GONE WITH THE SUN.


Partie la neige de mon patio!
Gone is the snow from my patio!

17 commentaires:

jkirlin a dit…

Very cool! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,
ça y est c'est le printemps dans la bonne ville de Québec?
Belle images! C'est bien chez toi!
A bientôt

merlinprincesse a dit…

JK: I am, indeed! :)

Mr Tiger: Snow for tomorrow. Arggggghhhhhh!

Marc: Oui j'adore ce patio. Je vais bientôt mettre une table et quelques chaises... L'été, j'aime y prendre mes repas, quand il ne fait pas trop chaud!

Jozee a dit…

Nice sequence. I like your deck.
Second story? Must have a nice view.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

A very nice sequence indeed! Reminds me of someone else's I saw today :)

modroom a dit…

Like the time lapse, banish the snow for another year! If I follow it backwards, it's like your neighbour has used too much bubble bath and it's moving towards your house. Great clouds on previous post.

nanuk a dit…

Si tu manque d'la neige chez toi, we've got a whole bunch (usagée, malheuresement) up here. I'll even throw in free shipping!

Cédric a dit…

Vraiment magnifique ton patio !! et très amusant cette séquence... le temps passe.... :)

Anonyme a dit…

Quel beau patio;ça donne un goût d'été
léopold

Maxime a dit…

Une belle série sur le temps qui passe - et l'arrivée tant attendue du printemps...
Il aura fallu plusieurs jours, j'imagine , à moins que tu n'aies attaqué le tas au sèche-cheveux !

Mei Shile a dit…

Yééééééééééééééééééé!

Anonyme a dit…

Quel beau montage. L'hiver s'y estompe en dégradé...A qund le parasol et la chaise longue???

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jozee... I never know if I should say 2nd or 3rd... LOL!. But it's the highest of a 3 apts house.... mmmmm. third... nope second.... eeee... third ..... maybe?

Ginnie! Who? Heh heh.... I think I know.... But I saw it AFTER I posted mine.....

Mushroom: Thanks and thanks. Backward it will be in Fall... Indeed....:) Coffee or tea tonight? Or maybe wine? (I'm sure Anon is watching) Mwhahahahahah!

Nanuk: Tu me fais encore mourir de rire! No thanks for the used snow! Can I send you my seal... He feels lonely now that the igloo on my sundeck is gone.....

Cédric: Merci pour le patio. On y est bien, en été, quand le soleil ne chauffe pas trop!

Léopold: Salut mon oncle! Contente de voir que tu me visites... :)

Maxime... Attaqué le tas au sèche-cheveux? Zut, j'aurais dû y penser avant... :)

Mei: OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

RitaDaphnée: Pour bientôt j'espère! Bizous à ma chère tante!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Great idea to do that sequence. Looks like spring is coming, of course not without a few snowfalls in between :-/. But that's Canada, pas vrai?

merlinprincesse a dit…

CS: You know Quebec!!!! Yup. We can have snow till May! But it's always only for a few hours. We can have minus 5 one day then plus 20 the next... Temperate they said... :)

Jozee a dit…

You got the penthouse bebe. ;-) 3rd floor.

merlinprincesse a dit…

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I GOT THE PENTHOUSE!!!!!!! HEEHEE! :)