samedi, avril 22, 2006

See It Sunday: *BLOSSOM*


Des lilas en fleur.
Lilacs in blossom.

8 commentaires:

Calvin a dit…

Great shot. It looks like candy

merlinprincesse a dit…

More like pink popcorn! :)

Caroline a dit…

I love this - are your lilacs already in bloom? - here they are still tight and closed.

HawkOwl a dit…

Yeah, I was gonna say, lilacs already??? We had a blizzard all day yesterday.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Pink popcorn! I like that :) Lilacs bring back memories of my childhood in Michigan. I hardly ever see lilacs in Atlanta and I miss them :(

Mei Shile a dit…

A! Ça sent bon! J'ai hâte que ce soit en fleurs parce que j'en ai eu tout près de moi et que le vent pousse leur parfum chez moi chaque printemps

merlinprincesse a dit…

Caroline: No blooms yet. This pic has been taken in May 2 years ago! We're far from that!

Marie: OMG! Poor girl! No blizzard here and about 12 C today. But no sun... A dark Sunday! At least, you have the loooooong hours of daylight up there!

Atlanta is tooo hot for the lilac! I did not know that!

Mei: C'est vrai que le temps des lilas c'est charmant!

merlinprincesse a dit…


Eaasi de commentaire