dimanche, avril 02, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *SPRING*


SPRINGTIME!!!

27 commentaires:

valerie walsh a dit…

this is fun and it looks like you had fun making it! Beautiful colours!!!

Katili a dit…

Great spring colours and coloured springs, a fine idea.

Caroline a dit…

Looks like you associate spring with terrible whirlwinds ;-)

I'm struggling this week so its fun to see this!

Cream a dit…

You know Princess, every time I hear the word Springtime, I begin singing Mel Brooks's song: "Springtime for Hitler 'n' Germany..." from the producers... Funny how things stick in one's head!
Le Printemps brings back memories of green grass, flowers and frolics...

MD a dit…

Chic chic chic!!! Et quelles belles couleurs!
MD

merlinprincesse a dit…

Val: I had fun... But troubles... My trial software of Corel IX was not working! Damn! I'm not sure I'm going to buy it now!

Thanks Katili! I love to put a little spring in my life! LOL!

Caroline: Thanks! And this was my third spring theme this month...LOL! Someone is having trouble finding new ideas!

Cream: AHHHH Le printemps... La neige qui fond, les autos pleines de calcium et de sable... La boue...Et le retour des petits oiseaux... As you can see...Different for me... :)))) Love Mel Brooks BTW!

Et merci, Marie dom!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I immediately started laughing out loud on this one, MP. Only you would think like this!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Ginnie! I'm glad you like it! You're my best critic! Really!

Willie Baronet a dit…

Very nice! Little spring tornados. :-) I've been meaning to ask you in your profile if you mean to say "a scientist"? :-)

Cez a dit…

tréssympa ton blog!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Boeing!Heu,non!Boingggg fait le bruit du ressort qui sort du matelas ! Les couleurs me plaisent.Belle illustration de spring...ça change!

modroom a dit…

This is full of spring, and the tiny facs are a cute touch.

Teri a dit…

Love those colors-so springy :)

Calvin a dit…

This is great!

Big Pissy a dit…

Love this too!

Pink!!!! =)

modroom a dit…

Tiny 'faces.'

merlinprincesse a dit…

Rramone: In fact I'm not a scientist although I'm a fan of Einstein, Schrödinger and Hawkins! I had a scientific formation, before my artschool.... And I put butter on my toasts by working as a pharmacist. So I think that Scientific is a better description of moi. :)I think that many of my IlloFriday friends have the same problem. Working to live in other fields than art. And making art for the salvation or their Soul... :)

Merci Zèbretrottuer: Très sympa ton icône!!!! LOL

Modroom: Your a good observer!!! And soon, I will send you a pic of your expo on my fridge....:)))

Teri, Calvin and big Pissy: Thanks to you too! Sooo much kind people!

Mushroom: Yes....:) I Knew!

Joy Eliz a dit…

I love this! It reminds me of tornadoes but the colors beg to differ... either way I really like it!

Mei Shile a dit…

Une image qui a du ressort :-D!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Joy: Spring Tornadoes... With Eyes!:)@@@@@@@

Mei: OUIAK! Boing!

carla a dit…

This is all bright and lighthearted and bouncy with springlike colors and springy springs! I suddenly feel very cheerful:>>>>

merlinprincesse a dit…

Carla: Glad to make you cheerful! :)

Aravis a dit…

I love the bold colors! :0)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Aravis! Directly from Corel! :o)

Cez a dit…

Thanks a lot to be gone on my blog!!!! I love yours...great draws and colours!!!
read you soon....

Catnapping a dit…

very tornadic!

I love these colours. I'm put in mind of munchkin land, and Dorothy's sudden landing there! Remember how colourful that place was?

magic!

;)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Catnap! Y see The Wizard almost each year on TV and I still love it!