jeudi, avril 06, 2006

A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO CHALLENGE:CLOUDY
NUAGEUX


Une vraie photo à l'ancienne. Un négatif noir et blanc. Un reflex 35mm. Une image prise en Floride à la fin des années soixante-dix. Mon premier voyage en Floride, je pense!
A real B&W pic with my old reflex 35mm. I've scanned the negative. That was taken in the late Seventies, in Florida. My first trip there, I think.

8 commentaires:

andrea a dit…

Moody and nice. I want a film scanner! By the way, we have two dogs and one cat. The cat is the queen of the household, all 6 lbs of her, and rules the roost! :)

nanuk a dit…

Man do I love B&W! It really hightens the interplay between shadow and light, the suggested and the obvious. Good pic!

Anonyme a dit…

Formidable cette photo,toutes ces nuances de gris c'est beau!
Elle est ou cette plage?

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jenn: I remember that day...Twas very hot and humid! But I really love when the sky is like that! I must have been a cloud worshipper in another life... ;o)

Andrea: I think I bought the best of scanners! It's an Epson. Safe for the negatives. And you can also scan positives transparencies with it! And glad to see you are the slave of such a nice bunch of catsanddogs... :)

Nanuk: You're a poet of "Le Grand Nord". But that's true. B&W is fun! And I remember working in a dark room! That was fun tooooo! BTW Je continue mon enquête sur les Popeye Burgers... :)

Marc: Merci! Cette plage est à Fort Lauderdale, en Floride. Un peu au nord de Miami`, sur la côte est de l'état.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Man, MP! Have you been this good all your life??!!

Mei Shile a dit…

Super belle plage, avec un atmosphère contemplatif et dramatique.

Calvin a dit…

Great shot. Im super jealous. :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: 1% genius and 99% hard work! :)

Mei: Et le N&B accentue cette impression!

Calvin: OH I was just walking there and I saw this nice place and I thought to myself... mmmm.... that would be nice in B&W for my future presence on the web and I clicked and there it was and... OMG! I'm becomin like Calvin Coleman........:)