vendredi, avril 21, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *ROBOT*


Voici mon image pour IlloFriday. Vous devez aussi aller voir le vidéo que j'ai fait sur les robots!
This is my IlloFriday image. But don't miss my video about robots!

22 commentaires:

andrea a dit…

I knew you'd come up with something good for Robots, being a Trekkie.

Joy Eliz a dit…

this is a wonderful illo!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks girlz! Yes I am a Trekkie!

Tony LaRocca a dit…

R2D2 looks VERY menacing in the background.

vfm4 a dit…

as i said on flickr and again here:
beautiful, i really love this one!

:-)

Anonyme a dit…

...B_O_N_S_O_I_R...

...I_C_I...R_2_D_2...

...O_L_I...T_E...F_A_I_T...U_N...P_E_T_I_T...C_O_U_C_O_U...D_E...B_E_L_G_I_Q_U_E...

___@_B_I_E_N_T_O_T___

merlinprincesse a dit…

Tony: HE IS!Mwhahahahaha!!!!

Victorie: I've not seen it yet on Flick'r. I will go!Thanks:)

Olice: Cool message!!!! :)

Mei Shile a dit…

J'apprends quelque chose! l'origine du mot 'robot'. Je ne m'attendais pas à ce que ça vienne du tchèque! À part ça, composition le fun!

Robert McLaughlin a dit…

C'est une illustration fine, et votre film était vraiment amusement. J'aime des jouets!

Thanks

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mei: Moi aussi!

Robert: Thanks Robert for the nice comment and for speaking in French! :)

Caroline a dit…

Oh oh disappearing comments again... I'm sure I commented on your word texture before... and I'm sure those robots are out to get me!

Katili a dit…

This is effective, like the robot is feeling pressure under all those things. A great collage, love the reds.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Some day when I come visit you I will want to see you in action on your computer, finagling things around like you do! Seriously!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Illo fantastique et je me suis bien amusée avec ton vidéo.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Caroline: Those are the mysteries of the internet... LOL! And don't bother, those robots are tiny!

Katili! Gee! Nice comments! Thanks!

Ginnie: PHOTOSHOP!!!!! LOL! I will be glad to show you my tricks!

Bubblegum: Nice name and nice avatar! Thanks!

CS: Merci! Et je me suis amusée à le faire... sur ma table de cuisine! LOL!

carla a dit…

You outdid yourself this week! The illustration is excellent...very well desinged with the combination of image and text, and the video is absolutely wonderful! First of all, you have an enviable collection of robotic toys. But the way you brought them to life and combined that with the music is entrancing. The video is surreal in a magical way:>

steve a dit…

Robby, the Daleks, and the Borg are currently singing your praises ( unfortunately the Cylons can only hum along and the Replicants are too busy being tragic figures ).

Beep Beep !
:-D

stevePoisonPencil

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Carla! As usual, you have such a nice comment! But I have to tell you a secret... I think I'm a little bit crazy... :) All collectors are!

Steeve: OMG Steeve! You know your classics! Replicants! Mwhahahaha! But they are all gone! Was the replicant hunter a replicant himself? And do Cyborgs,Robots and other Cylons dream of Electric Sheeps? And is Data human? So many questions without answer! ;o)

LDahl a dit…

I collect toys too.......I have some of these, but not the pirate....must look for the pirate now!
:)))
I loved your video...it is fantastic!

and Eric, the music is perfect,you are being too hard on your music!

merlinprincesse a dit…

The Pirate? OOOO I think is a McDo toy (oups)...From the movie Mulan.... (oups again)...:))) And I will tell Eric to look at your comment! Thanks for him!

modroom a dit…

Robots fantastique! Your film is the missing scene from Ridley Scot's 'BladeRunner.' I can see Rutger Huer and Daryl Hannah skulking about the robot maker's toys in that big atmospheric house. Your shots, edits and capturing expressions all great. Or maybe an alternative to 'Toy Story.' Cool collection.

merlinprincesse a dit…

My Mushroom!!!!! I can't say anything intelligent after such a nice compliment! Thanks! :))))))