samedi, avril 15, 2006

See It Sunday: *TELEPHONE*


Une ado au téléphone. C'est Clo!!!
A teen on the phone. It was Clo!

11 commentaires:

jkirlin a dit…

WOW! It could be GENE!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jeff: There a strange ressemblance indeed. I wonder why?

andrea a dit…

I love this photo -- the composition is superb. I wish you'd been my big sister! Then maybe there'd be more than two photos of me as a teenager in this whole world. (Actually, it's probably a good thing there aren't...)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Andrea: I'm sure you were a cute little girl! Too bad you don't have any "souvenirs"...

AB: Oui, c'est une vieille photo qui date de 1978. Je l'ai scannée puis nettoyée avec Photoshop. Mais aucun recadrage! C'est encore parmi les milliers de photos que j'ai prises, une de mes préférées!

Jozee a dit…

Great moment in time!

At our house we were rarely allowed to have converations on the phone. It was our business phone as well.
Talking on the phone was a big deal then!

HawkOwl a dit…

It's a good photo, but at the same time, it has a feel to it like she's making her one phone call from jail or something. (Maybe I'm just obsessed with jail.) :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jozee: Clo and I were the queens of longtalks! And our folks let us do that... We had very liberal parents.

Marie: LOL! Maybe in our teen years we felt a little bit in jail... :)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

It's funny, MP, because my mind played a trick on me after my eyes saw the pic. I thought you DID say it was Gene! Or I read Clo and thought Gene. Amazing.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Clo was 19yo when I took this pic... But I admit she looks very young! It gives an idea of how Gene will look in 8 years... :)

Clo a dit…

Moi aussi c'est une photo que j'aime toujours beaucoup. Vraiment belle composition. :O)

merlinprincesse a dit…

OUIAK