mardi, avril 11, 2006

UN FILM SUR MON SITE DE CHATS!!!!

Mon premier vrai film.... Suivez ce lien!
My first real movie... Follow this link!

8 commentaires:

Ginnie Hart a dit…

This is a masterpiece, MP! You go, Girl! (I especially loved the part where only the tip of the tail was moving on "oh which one was it?")

Clo a dit…

De notre envoyée spéciale directement du
Festival du Tout Petit Vidéo de Québec, Mme CLO.

Un chef d'oeuvre!
Ce film restera dans les annales comme le plus émouvant Tout Petit Vidéo sur la vie féline. Comme "Le Peuple migrateur", mais pour les chats!
J'ai versé une larme...
Clo

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: I'm touched! I had so much fun doing that! I will do some more for sure!

Clo: Super lol: Le Festival du Tout Petit Video... On devrait partir ça!!! bon mettons que Le Peuple Migrateur" C'est charrié untipeu....

Mr Tiger: I AM!!!!! Mwhahahaha!

Calvin a dit…

hahaha. Cool this reminds me of a cartoon. :)

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,
J'adore les chats,chacun leur façon de s'exprimer...Je ne m'ennuie jamais avec eux et les tiens ont l'air très gentils,de vrai stars.
A bientôt

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci Calvin et Marc!!! :)

andrea a dit…

I left a long comment on Princesse's Hollywood debut yesterday and I'm back to see it's gone. *poof* Let me just say that it was Oscar-worthy (and I did spotted cats for IF over at Small Art).

merlinprincesse a dit…

This poof happens to me all the time... Blogger is sometimes crazy! Believe me, I think I've deleted only one comment once.... By error... Hihi. And your cats are beautiful.... I'm thinking of buying them.... Spotted cats! Nice!