dimanche, avril 09, 2006

A Black and White Photo Challenge: ARCHITECTURE


New-york.

10 commentaires:

Cédric a dit…

Magnifique!!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Is this inside a museum, MP? And when were you there? (So many questions, so little time.) I love the lines.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Cédric: Merci...

Ginnie: Nope not a Museum. Outdoors. A big building. But I can't recall where... Long ago...I think it was in 1982.

Anonyme a dit…

Jolie la perspective!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci encore, Marc!

Calvin a dit…

Great shot. When did you take this?

merlinprincesse a dit…

Cal: About 25 years ago, when you where just a little baby... :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Gee! Thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour, Cool shot...looks great in B&W and you know i love those :)
Best wishes Neil

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hello Neil! Ya know, those are REAL B&W pics taken wiht my old 35mm... I have a very good scanner and I get rid of the dust in Photoshop... More rapid than the old way, working in the darkroom and correcting the pics with that little black liquid and the tiny paintbrush... Yeech! We were using saliva..I still remember the taste of that black liquid...OMG and there were those white and sepia-toned ones toooooo.... :)