dimanche, avril 09, 2006

UN NOUVEAU MAGAZINE... JUSTE POUR MOI.
A NEW MAGAZINE... JUST FOR ME


Fait avec Flick'r toy!
Fun with Flick'r Toy!

12 commentaires:

nanuk a dit…

Sign me up and send me a subscription!

For your next issue, could you please do a in-depth report on the joys of Narcisim?

jkirlin a dit…

THIS IS GREAT! I'm VERY jealous of it!

Link .:. a dit…

I've been reading your blog for awhile now, and I love your photography. I think it's absolutly fab.

Mark

Stephen a dit…

Yay! Redheads need to stick together (although I'm becoming brown)- hilarious magazine cover - nice work!

-steph

Ginnie Hart a dit…

HAHA. Guess I'd buy it for the Redheads Only article but nothing else, of course. I'm never into Me Me Me! (not!)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Nanuk: I know nothing about narcicism... Mwhahahahaha! But a subscription for you it will be... 120,387$cn a year is OK? Plus GST ! You live in Povuknituk or Ivuyivik.....I can't really remember.... HeeHee...

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mr Fab: I KNOW I am perfect....

Jeff: Don't be jealous, hon! You were my Master Jedi!

Stephen: You are a redhead? I LOVE YOU!!!!

Mark: Welcome into that nice world of blogger and welcome on my blog! Even if you're obviously NOT a redhead.... :)

Ginnie: Let's say the TRUTH! All Gemini and Redheads and Bloggers are self-centered.....LOL!

Mei Shile a dit…

Eille, ça me ressemble moé itou :D!
La couleur rousse en moins.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mei: Solution: teinture... Me semble que je te verrais bien en rousse....Ce serait full mignon! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Elle te vont bien ces lunettes...Un petit air malicieux sur cette photo.Très jolie.C'est rigolo ce truc je vais essayer.

Mei Shile a dit…

Ce l'est! Je me fais faire un bonnet de temps en temps avec la couleur rousse. Pour le moment, je veux plutôt me faire pousser les cheveux.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Marc: J'espère que tu vas nous montrer le résultat! Et merci pour le "jolie". Ça me remonte le moral! :)

Mei: Moi, je te verrais bien avec des mèches rousses pis une petite coupe aux épaules.....:)